Please help NSCLC protect the safety net for low-income older adults and make our 2013 campaign to update the Supplemental Security Income program work on behalf of the eight million people who depend on it for their income security.
NSCLC is a 501 (c)(3) organization. Your donation is tax-deductible to the extent permissible by law.
Just click on the button below to donate online or scroll down to see how to send your contribution by mail, donate stock or make a memorial gift:
Did you know that:
- When low-income older adults lose Social Security or Supplemental Security Income benefits, it is extremely difficult to get enrolled again?
- People with Medicaid and who are living in assisted living facilities can lose their apartment if they go in the hospital, even if it’s only temporary?
- For low-income older adults with Medicare Part D, there is little coordination in terms of enrollment in other benefits programs that could help?
- For those who have both Medicare and Medicaid, there are sometimes serious problems with getting the care they need.
- There are consistent efforts to make the courts less accessible to people without the means to challenge unfair or illegal practices.
NSCLC tackles these and other similar, but important, issues on behalf of some of America’s most vulnerable citizens, people who rarely have a voice in federal agencies or in the courts.
Donate by Mail
You can send donations to NSCLC, 1444 Eye St., NW Suite 1100, Washington DC 20005, Attention: Development. If you have any questions, please call 202-289-6976.
Gifts of long-term appreciated stock or mutual funds are a quick, easy and tax-efficient way to make a contribution to NSCLC. Contact Tom Smith at 202/289-6976 x209 to arrange for a transfer of stock.
You can designate the gift in honor of or in memory of a family member, friend or colleague, please call Tom Smith at 202/289-6976 x209.
Combined Federal Campaign
NSCLC is charity #12348 in the Combined Federal Campaign.